Extremely affordable, this system makes verification technology available to virtually any size practice
- Monaural Real Ear Measurements and Live Speech Mapping System
- The AVANT REM Software includes targets for MSS (Modified Speech Spectrum), DSL v5.0, NAL-NL1 and NAL-NL2
- HLS (Hearing Loss Simulator) & MHA (Master Hearing Aid) for 3rd Party Demonstration
- 3D-Speech Mapping
- PC-based and Portable
- USB Connection to Computer
- NOAH™, TIMS® and Sycle.Net™ Compatible
The REM software offers an intuitive user interface for data collection, patient monitoring and counseling. In addition to Live Speech Mapping, the software supports all traditional Real Ear Measurements and includes targets for MSS (Modified Speech Spectrum), DSL v5.0, NAL-NL1 and NAL-NL2. Includes HLS (Hearing Loss Simulator) and MHA (Master Hearing Aid) Modules.
Call 0049 30 70 71 46 50 For More Information
Or send us an Email and one of our experienced sales team members will get back with you asap with all the details.
ANSI S3.46-1997, IEC 61669:2001, EN 61669:2001
Approx. 7,6 cm x 2,5 cm x 1,9 cm
(L x W x H)
Weight: < 125 g / < 4 oz.
Real Ear Measurement;
Live Speech Mapping; Hearing
Loss Simulator; Hearing Instrument Simulator.
125 Hz – 8000 Hz
45 dB – 110 dB
Stimulus Signal Types:
Broadband Noise and Synthesized Random Noise – (Pink, White, Byrne LTASS, and ANSI weighted), ICRA, ISTS, Microphone, File, CD-ROM for Live Speech Mapping™, Chirp
Hearing Loss Simulator and Hearing Instrument Simulator:
Software Based Sound
Equalization With Available
Live Speech Mapping Functionality
Power Supply: USB to computer